Original topic:

call volume issues

(Topic created on: 03-17-2021 04:06 PM)
Jules22
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
When I am talking to someone on the phone, they tell me they cannot hear  me and I have alot of background sounds. How do I fix this issue? I have a Note 20 phone
0 Likes
5 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Jules22, Please check whether you have attached any 3’rd party screen protector. Some of the Samsung-unapproved protector accessories like films, covers, vinyl which attach on the device backside may cover even Camera or Flash, and this causes to block the Air Path inside the device. Due to the blocking of Air Path, the sound is not heard clearly or is broken irregularly, and volume may be also low. Also, make sure that the protective vinyl attached to protect the device during production and distribution is completely removed from the device without blocking the microphone hole.

0 Likes
Jules22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
thank you Keagan. I will take the cover off and see if it improves
0 Likes
BIGBILLY204
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
when I am talking to someone on my phone the ear volume is all the way up but sounds very low, it is hard to hear the other person. speaker phone is perfect, it is just while in a call.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi BIGBILLY204, Is the other person can hear you properly?

Is this issue occurring with just one particular contact?

I suggest you please make sure your device is updated to the latest version and also please try restarting the device and check if the issue got resolved.

0 Likes
BIGBILLY204
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I actually fixed it on my own, I cleaned all the small round speaker ports, and then I took tape and stuck it on the speaker you put your ear to and peeled out any dirt from the screen I repeated it four times just to be sure and it was instantly fixed. speaker phone everything was fixed.
0 Likes