Original topic:

Camera

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 04:17 PM)
KenanBosankich
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Just curious if anybody with Note 10 plus Android 11 / 3.1 in Canada have object removal in camera editing tools? I have heard rumors that object removal will not be coming to Note 10 Series, any ideas?
0 Likes
11 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Object removal is a part of One UI 3.1 Android 11, so you will have it when Android 11 will be accessible In Canada.. It start rolling out for Note 10* in Europe today

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I saw some reviews on YouTube that showed it won't be coming over to the Note 10 plus and neither will the directors cut dual front and back recordings. They were both missing on the reviewers 3.1 update but hopefully fingers crossed 🤞🏾and we get both of those features
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Can you give me some links ?

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi KenanBosankich, Object eraser is a new feature in the One UI 3.1 and it has been added to Labs in Photo Editor. Using Erase Objects allows you to erase an object you want in the photo. Please note that the availability of different features depends on region, carrier and model number.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I have seen some tech reviews on youtube as well saying that note 10 Series will not be getting mentioned features. I will keep you updated once I receive update. Thanks for the feedback! Here is the video I am referring to: https://youtu.be/IeW1k1ay-YM
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

I hope it's only a mistake like what happen in the english version of One Ui 3.1 on Note 20 Ultra...some function do not appear  if Factory reset is not done... 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note/no-option-to-change-call-background/td-p/9377945

In your video, we don't know if the guy did a Factory reset...Maybe this is why he can't use the function...(guess).. I asked one of my friend who already received the 3.1 update on his device..I will receive his answer tomorrow ami

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

@KenanBosankich

Now i can confirm that object eraser is not include with the version 3.1 on Note10plus...and i find this a bit ridiculous..