Original topic:

can't move app icons in app drawer off page 2 to a folder

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 06:51 AM)
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
I am trying to organize my apps to some folders and apps on page 2 of the app drawer can't be move to page 1. It just doesn't switch pages and now the apps icon is stuck to the side and can't be fixed. I'll do a reboot but this is ridiculous. This is related to the "Home up" plugin in Good Lock (more specifically its the "Loop pages" feature causing this issue and it won't work no matter which direction I try to bring the app icon). Once disabled it works but as soon a sits re-enabled it happens again. 
0 Likes
3 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi BloodWolfe, Check if you have enabled the "Lock Home screen layout" in the Home screen settings. I suggest you check if you have an updated version of the application. Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Good lock and Home Up applications and get back to us with the results.

0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Well it's not on the home screen, it's in the app drawer when moving an app icon from page 2 over to page 1 where the folders are so the "lock home screen layout" shouldn't affect this but I never enabled lock home screen layout anyway and double checked and it is still disabled as it always has been.

It works when "loop pages" under the "Home up" good lock module is disabled so someone just needs to update that module with a fix.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi BloodWolfe, Thanks for the response. Please use the link to generate the error report from Samsung Members app so that our team can review the Log Files and will get back to you.

In step 5, please select "Application" category.

In step 6, Please check "send the system log data".

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-members-how-to-submit-an-error-report/

0 Likes