Original topic:

Don't buy the Samsung Care Plus...Disappointed!

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 05:17 AM)
Lee308
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My phone (Note 20 ultra 5G+) screen was broke and I submitted my replacement through the Samsung care plus at 09/09/2021. During the submitting, it actually said because there wasn't any stock for my phone which will take 10 days for back in stock. My money was gone at the same day of my submission, but I didn't received any email of invoice or confirmation number. I called customer service at 16/09/2021 to check whether they were successfully received my submission, they were, but it was still under progress of back in stock.
Today is 24/09/2021, I still haven't received my phone or any information of delay, or even the progress of my replacement.

Few questions about Samsung care plus:
1. This replacement service is for customer's convenience or just to make more money?
2. Did you even compare with Apple care?
3. Note 20 ultra was released one year ago and how does it possible for no stock almost half month?
4. Is this your $249+$129 service?

I have been with Samsung since Note 8, really disappointed this time. I have to think about should I go with Samsung of my next phone.

8 Comments
Lee308
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Definitely yes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Good morning @Lee308, I have sent you a PM requesting further details so that I may investigate with our team. Please keep and eye out for this notification. 

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Good morning @Lee308, our team have received your case and will be in touch. We do apologise for the delay.

Due to the Global supply chain issues and parts shortage with Samsung devices, we are facing longer delays than usual. We are working hard behind the scenes to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Lee308
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I understand the Global supply chain has issues during the pandemic. But I can still received the good I ordered from oversea under a week. Since I submitted my replacement, it has been 20 days. This is twice as your website 10 days back in stock promises and 10 times as normal replacement progress (2 days). Or maybe your Global supply chain meaning my phone hasn't been made yet? That sounds ridiculous. Note 20 ultra has only been released just a year. That's why I can't really understand the reason you give for this kind of delay. Even 20 days is just to today. And I haven't received any coming information about my replacement. It definitely gonna be take more than 20 days to solve this.
0 Likes
Lee308
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Progress update.

I received message asked for the personal detail and I send them the same day which is 24/09/2021. They replied me the email was received at 27/09/2021. Then nothing came which today.

Really disappointed about how slow the progress is which Samsung as a global company.
0 Likes
Protonumus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Consumer law, states that the technology has a 12-month manufacturing warranty by default.

Therefore, a defect within 12 months from the date of purchase is covered in any case.

Care+ is not worth buying.
0 Likes
Protonumus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Valuables Insurance

Because, you'd be lost without it.

Insure, what you care about the most and protect it from damage, theft and everyday accidents.
0 Likes
Carlos0296
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I bet Samsung could find you a new handset if he was paying outright for one it would be delivered next day

0 Likes