Original topic:

Fit to screen

(Topic created on: 04-30-2024 09:47 AM)
Oldbroad
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a note 10+ that I would like to put a pic of a beloved cat who recently crossed the Rainbow Bridge, but no matter what I tried, I can't get the pic fit the screen. On my main computer with windows, it was easy. Problem is I don't have a regular 'Peter, only a Chromebook laptop (17.3"), Samsung Galaxy Tab ultra+ 14.5" tablet & this phone. I sometimes feel a little stupid as I've been using computers since the days of DOS & all self taught. At the ripe old age of 77yrs, I feel that I should be able to sort this myself! Awesome, maybe it's old age after all. Any help would be appreciated. One thing I thought of was t use my laptop to do the fix or send pic to a friend & have them do it but really I have never had to rely on anyone to help me with anything but due to major handicap issues and age I'm trying to get my Pride under control. Thnx to all, for your assistance. Y'all have been great in th past. Kudos to the Community in general. Cheers. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Oldbroad, thank you for being a valuable member here in the community.

Just to confirm, would you like keep the picture of your cat as a wallpaper in the home screen of your device?

0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have a few questions about your inquiry - Is the picture a paper picture that you want to get on your phone, in your phone's gallery, laptop gallery or on your chromebook and where are you trying to put it - wallpaper for your home screen or lock screen?

0 Likes