Original topic:

KEYBOARD FREEZING

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 10:30 AM)
JustMeTheNinjaTurtle
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
So my note 10+ has decided that if I'm sending a message text or responding to snapchat and I hit enter to jump to next line it will basically LOCK  keyboard.

Like imagine dial up internet lag. 
I have to lock my phone screen which lags and close everything and the keyboard is still there... 

Then once I take a breath and stop being I.patient it allows me to control my phone again... 
0 Likes
3 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey Chrisp8323,
Please perform the wipe cache partition of the device and get back to us with the results.
Unlike a factory data reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
The wipe cache partition of the device steps to follow:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.

Galaxy Note
seems to have helped I also went in and cleared my predictive txt and keyboard cache and memory too.
Galaxy Note
thanks! I guess I was being lazy and figured I'd see if it was me or anyone else. and honestly couldn't remember how lol

whats the keystroke logging removal input again? is it still done through the phone settings?
0 Likes