Since last week, I have an issue with my Note10 plus where I get "Emergency Calls Only". The phone works fine with Wifi calling or where the signal strength is good. I have done following trouble shooting steps and issue has not resolved. Can someone advise if you had any similar issue and has any solution that resolved the issue?
- Reset network settings
- Select the network Automatically but fails to register.
- Spoke with Telco, changed new sim card and confirmed no issue on their end.
- Used the same sim card on another phone and works fine on other device.
- Tried working sim from another phone to Note plus, I still have the same issue.
- Updated the phone with latest update
- Run the diagnostics using Samsung Members app
Normally this is caused by no SIM or no valid Account with a Carrier.
You said that you ran the Phone Diagnostics, for the SIM and Mobile Network?
If it were my device, there's only two other things that can be done yourself:
- Boot into Recovery & Wipe Cache (really don't think it'll do anything).
- Backup your device with Smart Switch & Factory Reset.
Last resort is to visit a Samsung Service Centre to get it checked out by a tech.
Instructions on how to Wipe Cache & Factory Reset: