Original topic:

Note 10 - Power Menu colour change in Power Off Icon

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 09:36 AM)
Samsung_GrxMF3b
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Note 10 Power Menu - Power off icon lost it's red colour (background changed to dark grey)

This colour changed following an Android System update on Feb 1, 2022.  

Button/icon retains it's power off function when touched.

Possible related issue: Unless in safe mode, several other displays/icons have become unresponsive (timing out) after a few seconds, Still working to identify & replace compromised Apps.

0 Likes
3 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, We request you to clear the cache of the app and check if the issue still persists.

Here are the steps to perform a clear cache. Emptying the application cache will remove residual files that could slow down the application. In Settings, swipe up and tap Apps. Select the app you want to delete. Tap Storage, then tap Clear cache.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@Samsung_GrxMF3b - Yes, The Power Off button has changed its color. Same as my N20U too. Screenshot_20220207-122931_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Scott_Hild
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

the button color change seems to have occured after a firmware update. Where in the firmware would I change this setting? Which application (this is the OS) would the moderator like me to clear the cache? the reason this is an issue is gray on gray is hard to see. I am 62 years old and have some vision issues. Can we get a fix please.

0 Likes