Original topic:

note 8 spare s pen

(Topic created on: 12-08-2017 06:37 PM)
Mongo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey folks, I'm new to the notes. Really liking the pen but worried about losing it. I'd like to find a place to purchase a couple of spares for peace of mind.

Can anybody suggest a good place to buy from?

Don't want to get low quality copies...

Thanks
0 Likes
13 Comments
steel1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
eBay or Amazon. Currently the black and Orchid gray are on sale on Amazon.com
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
There. I suggest you buy a couple now if you are worried about losing them since they are 18$ off. (reg. 50$).
From certified high quality seller

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/s-pen-for-galaxy-note8--midnight-black-ej-pn950bbegus/
0 Likes
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
My hubby has a Note for work and they get extra pens from Samsung and Amazon
0 Likes
Mongo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Awesome, thanks everyone!
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Go to advanced feature>>s pen>>alarm turn that option on. So if you go away with your phone leaving spen behind, you will hear a warning.
0 Likes
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
👍🐧
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Getting spare is another option. But i prefer not losing than buying spare.
Galaxy Note
exactly, because when my wife purchased a replacement pen from amazon and, it did state "Original Genuine Samsung" but the pen didnt fit smoothly into the Note...
So you just never know....
Nothing beats the original.
0 Likes
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
lol @SnowCat19 yes this is totally true. I will never buy a "replacement" pen again unless it is from an actual Samsung Retail store.
Stupid "aftermarket" pen didnt pop out as nicely as it used to on my old Note 4. I have the notification set on my Note 8 and I watch it very carefully as I really do not want to lose my pen :)
0 Likes