Original topic:

Samsung Calendar Stickers Missing?

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 01:20 PM)
AceGalaxyalyn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello, I am an avid Samsung Calendar user and have recently found the sticker icon for my events title input missing? Prior events that I have stickers on still have them and allow me to change them but when I input a new event the icon for stickers is no longer beside the title.
I have also tried making the even and going back to edit the title and it's still not there.
Has the sticker feature been removed? How do I get the stickers option back?

I have a Note 8, running Samsung Calendar version 10.6.05.0.

A friend of mine has a Note 8 as well but they are running Samsung Calendar version 10.6.01.0 and they have the sticker option.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
Are you talking about the sticker feature there? You don't have it?Screenshot_20211202-153254_Calendar_52316_1638484374.jpg
0 Likes
AceGalaxyalyn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Nope, no sticker option either when I add a new event nor when I edit already created ones. The small smiley icon beside the title is gone.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi AceGalaxyalyn, could you check if there are any updates for the app and update the Samsung Calendar accordingly and check if that works?

0 Likes
AceGalaxyalyn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yup, the app says it's the latest update. In fact It did an update just before I noticed this feature went missing. It went from 10.6.04.0 to 10.6.05.0.
0 Likes
ginnytruong
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hey I have the same problem. Did you figure out how to fix it?

0 Likes
AceGalaxyalyn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
No. The only thing I can say is the sticker feature does appear when there are less than four events on a date. Any more and the sticker option seems to not be there...for me at least.
0 Likes