Original topic:

Samsung Core update bring persistent bar on the bottom of the display

(Topic created on: 06-29-2021 06:21 AM)
GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung Core update bring persistent bar on the bottom of the display , its to navigate between background apps . It was there before but not all the time (wasn't consistent,). Now it seems Samsung has made it a permanent fixture now as its always there. Not really sure how i feel about it . I haven't found a way to disable it . 

21 Comments
Galaxy Note
It looks like Samsung Pay quick access.

Try open Samsung Pay → 3 bars on top left → click gear icon on top right → Quick access

turn off all, Home screen,lock screen...etc.Screenshot_20210629-074803_Samsung Pay.jpg
GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Its not samsung pay , samsung pay quick access is turned off i always turn it off. This bar is just for navigating between open/background/recent app . It was there but wasn't this persistent , it was some apps and not all the time . Now its like on the iphone always there . Guess its okay
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Go to settings type hide status and navigation bar and it's going to give you this optionScreenshot_20210629-101724_Samsung capture.jpg
0 Likes
GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
This is not on screenshots , its on my screen all the time . It appeared after i updated the samsung core features .
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Look underneath where it says hide status and navigation bar
0 Likes
GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Underneath what ?, what are you talking about ?
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Look at my screen shot there is a option there where it says,HIDE STATUS AND NAVIGATION BAR OPTION
0 Likes
GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
See its off , the new feature ignores that , its always there now like on the iphone . Screenshot_20210629-105504_Settings_24996.jpg
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
That's not it can you go to settings type in hide status and navigation bar please and you'll see a option to turn it off
0 Likes