Original topic:

Student Discount

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 12:35 PM)
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello Samsung Community, 

Has anyone had trouble dealing with Samsung chat? Every time I contact them their answer is always that they cannot help. 

So the issue is the I pre ordered the Note 20 Ultra on August 5th, I absolutely understand that its outside the 14 days but when I went to go order Samsung Care, a case, another set of buds live, wireless charger and possibly another phone I realized the discount code was never applied to my original order on August 5th. This could very much be an error on my end but the person on the chat, Mickey was beyond unhelpful, the agent couldn't even spell my name correctly and misspelt it 5x. I'm sure Samsung a multi-million dollar company has some way of sorting this out, I only purchase Samsung devices and this is a massive disappointment. 

Any recommendations on how to go forward before I swear off Samsung altogether. 
0 Likes
25 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Jodit, Did you pre-order the phone from the Samsung website?
If yes, please let us know the order number.

0 Likes
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I did order from the site (edited to delete order number)
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Jodit, As per the tracking numbers 395789184199 and 395789183115(Phone and Buds live), they are already delivered.

0 Likes
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
You are not helping, this is exactly how it was dealing with the representative via chat. Please read my message, at no point did I ask where my products are or if they have been delivered.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Jodit, We have double checked with the order number and see that you did not use the code when you place the order. We request you check with the team who provided the code to know the validity and can use it for your future purchases.

0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
student promo has to be thru sansung partner site.
0 Likes
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
No, you get a code from student beans and then you use it on Samsungs site.
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
nope student beans is similar but mainly for usa, best way to do it is thru SPC which samsung has in store too. spc gives u link to samsung site where its discounted pricing on lots of products
0 Likes
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'm in Canada, I don't have a store nearby and yes you verify your email via Student Beans, they give you a code and a time limit of one hour to use the code to access the Samsung site. I'm looking at the code right now for my other products which are all discounted with the student discount.
0 Likes