Original topic:

Tempered Glass Note 10 Plus

(Topic created on: 08-30-2019 12:28 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note
It finally came, i mess up with the first installation so I immediately take it out and wipe everything with the alcohol swabs provided then do it again and got it for the second time. No problem with the fingerprint sensor at all..

Failed Installation: https://youtu.be/llWyGgMFwd4

29 Comments
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Nice. I decided to cancel my Whitestone order as it seems they are dragging their feet with it. Went with a cheaper alternative (amFilm full adhesive glass protector). I'll see how that one is. And if it performs as great as the Whitestone, they lost a customer.
Galaxy Note
yup I almost cancel mine too.. lol.. I email them about it coz its gonna be hard to contact them for future problems, but then they just told me to wait, the following day I got response on the tracking info.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
update me about your tempered glass so I have options in the future..
0 Likes
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Cool! Glad to see you have no problem with FP but this brand is really expensive. I did mine with a no name brand at a local store (that I had their suggested protector for my note 5 over 3 years and I was really happy with).Have to push a bit harder for FP but it's working and also cost me just 28 bucks and I can say the protector has really good quality.
Galaxy Note
I was looking for alternatives too, but cannot see any store who's selling a different brand with local glue installation here in Winnipeg..
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I've found this shop in a big mall by accident when I was desperate to find protector for my outdated Note5.At first glance they just selling cheap cases but after I asked them they told me they sell and install protector as well.Maybe you can find so.etbing like this in shopping mall in Winnipeg.
traderjay
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
can u tell me if the fp scanner performance stayed the same after a few hours/days
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
for now it's ok. you know Samsung's on-display FPS is slow, for me its tolerable. same as before. you need to press the FPS for 30 seconds on the first UV cure.. I did that so it's fine for me.
0 Likes
traderjay
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I did that and it works great for a while and slowly it becomes unuseable
0 Likes