Original topic:

Thank you Samsung for making the Galaxy Note.

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 06:37 PM)
Karumin
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I cannot thank you enough for making this phone. The Galaxy Note is the only phone that can fulfill and satisfy my needs in a phone. I am not like normal people and I have specific needs. 

The S Pen is a game changer for me because I am a creative person in my own way and the S Pen really helps me unleash my creativity. 

I will always remember when I first saw the Galaxy Note. It was a customer I had served and she pulls out a Samsung phone with a Pen. It was the Note 3 at the time. I was like.... these is a phone with a stylus that exist in this world. I was so impressed and I wanted to have my own since then. 

I sold my tablet and had a surface and got rid of it because the Galaxy Note fufills my desire in a phone and as a tech device. Having it powered by android really is a good think. I had the Note 4,Note 8 and now the Note 10. I didn't get the Note 7 because of the battery issue it had and I was so sad about this news. I was so happy that you guys were able to figure out the issue and was very open about the mistake you did back then. 

I will get the next Note after my contract ends next year. Please, PLEASE continue making more new Galaxy Note because I will certainly always buy one. 
1 Comment
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Karumin,

We appreciate your interest in Samsung products. Thanks for your time and for sharing your love and experience with the Galaxy Note. Hope you will like the new Galaxy Note 20 series as well.
Here is the link for Samsung Galaxy Note 20: https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-note20/