Original topic:

Alarm: Gradually Increase Volume Not Working

(Topic created on: 01-28-2023 08:13 AM)
RAug
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, 
Since the latest update, the Gradually Increased Volume function does not seem to be working. Toggle is still there and adjustable, but it doesn't work when alarm goes off.

Cover image

#s20 #alarm 

0 Likes
5 Comments
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we suggest you to please perform wipe cache partition and check the issue.

Below are the steps to perform wipe cache partition.

1.Turn off the unit.

2.Press and hold the volume up button and press and hold the on/off button. When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys ("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).

3.Press the volume down key repeatedly to highlight "wipe cache partition".

4.Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes" and press the Power button to select.

When the wiping of the cache partition is completed, "Reboot System Now" is highlighted.

5.Press the Power button to reboot the unit.

0 Likes
RAug
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Ok. Will give it a try.
0 Likes
RAug
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hello Nylah,

Thanks for the troubleshooting steps. Unfortunately, it didn't correct the problem.
0 Likes
Vampiire
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hey, sorry it hear that you are having these issues. Can you try to force close the alarm app and restarting your device? One that is done try it again to see if it works. On my end the alarm seems to be working fine as I never toggled on and off.
0 Likes
RAug
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried it, but unfortunately the volume did not get louder as I let the alarm ring for a few minutes.
0 Likes