Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

AOD To Lock Screen Transition

(Topic created on: 02-21-2024 02:29 PM)
bookworm8141
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi! I am just curious as to my phone's AOD. I have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G and when press the power button on my phone to wake it up, there is no transition or fade effect as it changes from the AOD to the Lock Screen. I have seen the fade effect on other Samsung S series devices, albeit not Fan Editions, but I thought I would have this feature as well. Maybe it is a bug, or I am not doing it properly, but I have set the same clock style for my AOD and Lock Screen so I don't know what else I should do.

I asked this question to samsung support via the questions tab in Samsung Members and recieved an apparently copied-and-pasted response from their support team about how to turn on my AOD, which I thought I made clear was already on. A little dissapointed in Samsung Support, so I thought that the community may be able to help more.

Thanks in advance!
6 Comments
sordfish2112
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Great feature
0 Likes
sordfish2112
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung rocks
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi bookworm8141, to our best knowledge, the Galaxy S20 FE is not equipped with a transition between the Always-on Display and Lock Screen. However, we will take this as a feedback and communicate it to the relevant team. Hopefully it will be made available in future software updates. 

bookworm8141
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you for your answer! I hope to, possibly, see this feature added in a future update.
0 Likes
pdesai
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How can I change the color of the display clock ??1713056807482.jpg
0 Likes
bookworm8141
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Press and hold the lock screen
0 Likes