Original topic:

AOD

(Topic created on: 04-02-2024 08:33 PM)
Shirley50
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
This new update removed settings for the aod. Now its bare bones. No brightness option, or any customizable options like color. I can hardly see my aod now and I'm stuck with this light blue color. So disappointed. Why would samsung take them away. I even did the aod update. S23 ultra 1T. Please fix it Samsung.
6 Comments
waqqas31
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

You need to install the newest version of Lockstar (part of Good Lock) via the Galaxy Store to get the AOD brightness control back, among other customizations.

0 Likes
Shirley50
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you this helps with brightness, I can see it now. but I shouldn't have to install an app for a simple brightness setting.
RajveerSharma
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi Waqqas, I tried finding the brightness setting on Lockstar and wasn't able to find it. Could you please help me navigate?
I am looking to get the AOD brightness slider back
0 Likes
waqqas31
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The version you need is the one in the screenshot. I just got an update in the last few hours fixing the brightness option as well. 1712216705374.jpg1712216705409.jpg
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Shirley50, that's sad! we appreciate you for bringing this to our notice. We will communicate this to the relevant team.

Thank you.

Kewl_Kat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I agree that Lock Star helps. However, it requires Contacts permission.
Unacceptable
0 Likes