Original topic:

Apparently latest OTA for S10 series has some issues?

(Topic created on: 05-27-2019 05:46 AM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
ASE5 may or may not be what we receive tomorrow morning? Latest build on FOTA for Canada is ASE6 - We'll see soon enough... 🤞

https://www.sammobile.com/2019/05/27/latest-galaxy-s10-update-has-some-serious-bugs/

From a friend in the US...

"Hmm "After the update my s10plus unlocks when iam closing the eyes by using face unlock very serious issue"

0 Likes
12 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm a bit scared to update tomorrow 😕
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Is the latest build for Canada the same as the US build?
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You got an S10? Nice! Which one? I have the 10 in prism blue 😛
0 Likes
Galaxy S
S10+ Black... I still prefer the ui on my S9+ though & the FP scanner is much faster & better than on the S10+ imo
Really the best thing about the S10+ is the battery... That & there SHOULD be Q leaks in November for the Q beta from the US...
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Nice! I didn't get the plus because it's too big and I don't like the double camera hole. I like the way my dad's S9+ looks, but an S9+ would've still been too big for me lol. Hopefully Q will be an exciting update too. Battery life on the S10 isn't that great sadly. But isn't the UI the exact same on both phones?
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Also, can I ask you how's the signal on your S10? For me it's been so inconsistent and awful, no idea why... I'm on Freedom Mobile btw.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I held the phone wrong and this is what happened...
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
No, I'm saying my signal is really weak. on your pic it's -105, mine says -118. But it sometimes randomly goes back up it's really weird...
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I think it's the device 😕
0 Likes