Original topic:

clean Speakers with Loud Sounds

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 04:55 PM)
Odysseas
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
HELLO 

when I got my s20 plus I thought that I could use a program in order to clean the speakers with loud sounds . I can not find it now . 

Am I Crazy or there is something like that ? 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hey Odysseas,
Please note that there is no app/program in order to clean the default speakers on a phone. Could you please let us know a brief description of the issue?
However, you can verify the functionality of the speakers using the Samsung members app.
Go to Samsung members app >> Select the Get Help option (bottom middle of the screen) >> Interactive Checks >> Select the speaker option.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

That's not true. There's a few apps on the Play Store that are supposed to be able to clear the speakers if moisture & light debris. 

Here's one such app & you'll notice the positive ratings that it has received.  There are a few others as well. Just search for "Speaker cleaner" on the Play Store.

@Odysseas

Screenshot_20201211_062346.jpg

Odysseas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thank you buddy . I thought that there was something from Samsung but I can check and this program .
0 Likes
Odysseas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
there was no issue. I just slipped and my phone got a little bit of mud in the speaker . I cleaned it as best as I could and then I remembered that when I got the phone there was something that was saying that with loud sounds you can clean the speakers. I can't remember if it was from Sound Assistant or it was somewhere else. maybe at the test mode ?
0 Likes
Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
isn't it easier to wash it? its ip68
Odysseas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I didn't think about that . maybe I can do it but I am a little bit afraid. lol . anyway thank you for the advice.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I go swimming with mine don't be afraid :) my note 9 that is. kinda of fun having a floating Bluetooth speaker and a waterproof phone :).
0 Likes