Original topic:

Do not disturb weekemd mode wrong

(Topic created on: 04-27-2022 04:40 AM)
Spinner5
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I have a new S21 5g. Do not disturb does not work properly. My S10 it worked as it should so not sure what's wrong with this one. 

Weekday mode I have it shut off at 7am. And weekend mode it shuts off at 930am. Problem is Saturday morning it shuts off at 7 (because it turned on Friday which is a weekday) and Monday it shuts off at 930 (because Sunday is weekend). The other thing I've noticed is when DND is on I can't play music or google play sound in android auto. My games also won't play. I respect that the phone wants me to **bleep** but there are times I use DND during the day and want to just stop the calls and notifications. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy S
I been having device issues for 3+years now myself as well
0 Likes
Spinner5
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
So same issue then. Do our issues get sent to tech support to update or fix their issues?

Also noticed I typed sleep and it changed it to a beeped put swear 🤣
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Issues don't get sent unless you send an Error Report.

Open Samsung Members & Click on "Get Help" Scroll down to "Send Feedback" > Error Reports.

Don't know if Samsung Support will figure out what you want to Report as the issue though? 

Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

We will consider it as a feedback and we will forward it to the concerned team for review.

Spinner5
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you
0 Likes