Original topic:

Facebook and S22ultra

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 11:47 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
OK I am hoping someone can replicate or maybe has seen this. My iPhone doesn't do this. But on my S22 if I log out and then log back into Facebook, it opens up all weird with half the tabs missing and tells me that my internet connection is off. I kill the app and then it's fine. I am now sure what the deal is. I don't have it in sleeping apps so why does it act half asleep?trying to optimize my phone.  Thank you
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Lol..I have a lot of frying pans...I will try the ad blocker. But it's like no internet..all other apps work and they are connected. FB says check your connection. Why would it not connect when logging back in? I am using the app.. not from website.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

It could be the kind of Analytics that FB is using, you know, to find out what your favorite shampoo is & if deep down, mullets REALLY are your favourite hair style for men. 

I know that there's some email links that open directly from the email for me, but  Mobilesyrup is one that doesn't, I have to open the site myself.

Good to know about the plenitude of frying pans, I'll send a clouder of felonious felines your way 🐈 😂

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
But why on the Samsung, pixel and iPhone don't use a special shampoo lol
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

"overwhelming success", is of course the correct answer 🙃

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Well my friend, i Uninstalled the ad blocker..and looks like it's working..I stayed logged out for 20 min, back in and all seems well. Like WFT
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Well, if that is indeed the case, it would be as a suspected. Whichever Ad-Blockers you are using on your Samsung device are being targeted by FB's Analytics, differently from your iPhone. 

Maybe there's some bribery going on between Cook & Zuckerberg.. But from what I remember, there's a certain other CEO, 🇰🇷 who is well versed in bribery.. although he did get caught 😂 

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Unreal. Just had the ad block fast from Galaxy store. It's useless anyways..gone now. I am going to test it again by staying logged out all day today and then close this thread. 🙃
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You should be able to "Whitelist" FB, with whatever Ad-Blockers you are using.. anyway hope that the mystery is solved 🤞🙂

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I will try that too. Why not! You should become Samsung support..from Canada. 😎
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Haha yeah, I'm sure that I'd fit right in.. 🤣

7704a80bf0e061958cb90cc0df7f7602~01.jpg