Original topic:

Galaxy Mobile Data Shortcut

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 10:24 AM)
WolfHelton0617
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Dear, Samsung 

Everyone is very upset at the best shortcut you took off majorly of your devices. I believe as everyone in this community believes yall should bring it back. It saves data, battery an hastle from going into settings. From it being a 1 sec solution takes a minute. If yall are to update all devices again you definitely should bring back that one simple shortcut for all of your reliable customers. Especially when Apple still had it. 

11 Comments
Cerdric
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am in Canada, bought it from the us. When I got it, I had to unblock it. I am with Telus. Is adb the thing where you need to connect you Phone to a PC and use command prompt and stuff? If so I got it. But I heard it will go away when the next update rolls around. Also, does it matter if I use an American phone on Canadian Soil? Maybe that is why I don't have 5g
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If you Flash the Canadian CSC (Telus') on your US device, then you should have the Mobile Data Toggle. You could actually Flash the entire Canadian Firmware on your US device. You would have to use Patched Odin to Flash the Canadian CSC or the Full Firmware. 

But the Mobile Data Toggle has been available for a couple of years now, on BOTH the US & Canadian devices.

Yes, the adb thing is where you connect to your computer & run the adb commands using Platform-Tools. 

0 Likes