(Topic created on: 03-02-2024 08:26 AM)
eddiexx22
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Still has not fix this issue. Terrible.

9 Comments
Galaxy S
Don't give up hope. Since the game keeps crashing or stopping, I would recommend uninstalling it, restarting the phone and then reinstalling the game. If by chance these suggestions don't work, then there must be a technical issue with the game.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Some of the games and apps are crashing because they need to be updated and optimized by the developers. We will have to wait for updates from the game and app developers and let them know that their games/apps are crashing on this particular device so they can fix them as soon as possible. This issue has nothing to do with Samsung, so they cannot do anything about it on their end. Samsung can only fix issues that have to do with their device software.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You might want to say what device you have? 

0 Likes
eddiexx22
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
S24
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If you keep posting Spam, your likely to get banned.. 

0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
What are you talking about???
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Some kid was posting random numbers in replies to a number of different posts. 

The posts were reported, and since deleted by themselves, or Samsung's Moderators. 😉

0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Ok, I thought you responded to my post that was sharing the generic error message that was reported by @eddiexx22 as well. No sure the generic error was caused by system SW or apps.
0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I see a similar crashing message with the app of PowerPoint many times on my s23u. I did uninstalled/reinstalled the app many times for cleaning the message, but the message was displayed again and again. I finally gave up and completely deleted the app from my phone unfortunately.
0 Likes