Original topic:

how do I uninstall the latest software update

(Topic created on: 03-31-2017 06:46 PM)
rjxsmith
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I really hate the new software update!! every few minutes a notification comes on saying I am connected to a WiFi connection. plus I hate the keyboard and how the software has changed the settings. 65078beb-1546-4fd4-98f5-c25906bad208.jpg
13 Comments
momofdag
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
me too .... it SUCKS
moezay
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I really do hate this change, my camera is all weird now 😱😱😱
420bakedpotato
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
has no one else noticed that the edge contacts are all screwed up as well and that the edge lighting doesn't even work properly anymore this update feels more like a downgrade
Dottie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I agree. Just like a downgrade
0 Likes
teetee75
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i dont like it either. all my settings are messed up
Pop
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
flash it back to marshmallow with odin (google it and you tube it how to do that)
0 Likes
musmus24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
no it is impossible it would fail,I tried
0 Likes
ShaneMcIn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i dont mind this update some things work alittle more smoother. like the multiwindow ( although it was in no way bad before) before the update my phone struggled to watch youtube videos over 780p. now with the variences of performance mode and what knot my phone works alot better i do miss the edge colours though also the traditional software easter egg game is incomplete. compaired to the lg phones version of android 7.1.1 cat mini game
0 Likes
Steve007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I also want the answe to the question being asked about uninstalling unwanted updates and appd