Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How do sync wallet to new phone?

(Topic created on: 03-21-2023 07:34 PM)
Samus08
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I just got my s23u and want sync all my passes and loyalty ards from my s22u. I did smart switch but no e of the ards came over? I am signed into samsung cloud. I threw out most of the physical cards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samus08
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok so if you go into you membership cards, and then click add, there is an option to import previous memberships! Worked perfectly. Pretty confusing user experience.

View solution in context

4 Comments
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Open Samsung Wallet. Tap menu at the bottom. Tap those category. Should load automatically, If doesn't. Tap + sign and tap import previous card.
Solution
Samus08
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok so if you go into you membership cards, and then click add, there is an option to import previous memberships! Worked perfectly. Pretty confusing user experience.
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you PókeDynamax.

Hi, we are good to see that you found the required information from PókeDynamax.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance in the future.

Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

Members_aMs3lUj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I tried this, but samsung wallet says there are no loyalty cards to import. This is frustrating me as there is no search results for exporting cards from previous phone. The only result requires use of 'octopus' which doesn't show up