(Topic created on: 02-27-2022 10:09 AM)
marmar007
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
How to change from F - C in Smartthings app
6 Comments
Galaxy S
What do you mean by change from F - C? Please be more specific so we can assist you further.
0 Likes
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we suggest you to try the steps below and see if it works.

Go to account.smartthings.com
Click my locations
Click on your hub name
Click edit
If your Temperature scale is already set to F then change it to C and click update
Click edit
Change Temperature scale back to F
Click update
Force Stop the SmartThings App on your phone
Relaunch the app

marmar007
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you very much, it worked
0 Likes
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on three dots and tap on "Accept as Solution".

0 Likes
rajngang
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Are there any other options - I have done exactly as you state yet my SmartThings app continues to show only C temps - my unit shows F and my controller shows F

I have deleted the app and reinstalled it also after doing the F to C to F on the web based system

Thanks - Raj

0 Likes
speedysamsung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I just tried to update this in the portal and when I bring up the Location, I can see the Temperature setting is set to C when I need to change it to F, but the page is messed up where that big graphic of the location name at the top obscures the Edit button (assuming there is one) --- all that is visible is the Delete button. Someone needs to fix the UI on that page so that the Location can be edited once again. I'm not sure why we need a graphic to display the location name at the top anyway. I tried this on both Firefox and Chrome to make sure it was not some browser-specific anomaly. Also, the temperature setting was on the Location, there was not such setting on the hub detail page.

0 Likes