Can you fix this issue as soon as possible 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Android System Webview causing the problem.

You can go to Settings > Apps > Android System Webview. Click 3 dots on top right and uninstall.

Or you can Open Google Play Store, search Android System Webview, then click Uninstall.

If Android System Webview is disable, you need to disable Chrome to make it work..it works too

After that, go in Play Store and make updates

View solution in context

10 Comments
Solution
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Android System Webview causing the problem.

You can go to Settings > Apps > Android System Webview. Click 3 dots on top right and uninstall.

Or you can Open Google Play Store, search Android System Webview, then click Uninstall.

If Android System Webview is disable, you need to disable Chrome to make it work..it works too

After that, go in Play Store and make updates
lora40
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it is not active like all the icon are gray
0 Likes
lora40
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thank you so much
it is working now , salute for you 👍😁
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Be sure to click “✓ Accept as Solution” when you find an answer that suits you. It helps other people with the same query. To do it, you have to click on the 3 dots at the right of the answer  and click on " Accept as Solution "

You can accept more than one solution...have a nice day 

Galaxy S

Which app doesn't work? 

0 Likes
lora40
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
all my apps on the my phone didn't work
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Follow my pictures to uninstall Android System Webview updates

Go in Settings/Apps/Your apps(system apps) search Android System Webview and click on the 3 dots at the right top and select uninstall

Pictures may not be in order, sorry it's in french

Screenshot_20210322-190647_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210322-190706_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210322-190751_Settings.jpg

20210323_172010.jpg

Galaxy S

Follow Cassidy solution as Google Android Webview was having problem. Either stop the Webview from Cassidy suggestion or you can go to Google Play Store and Search for Android System Webview, then update it. Restart the phone and all apps will work again.

Allatham79
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
they are taking property that doesn't belong to them and expecting all of us to ju.p through their hoops to be slaves
0 Likes