My final Thoughts On One Ui (9.0)

(Topic created on: 02-07-2019 09:01 AM)
TeaDoh
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
-PROS
  • it's SO MUCH snappier and faster. (very noticeable difference 
  • the navigation bar gestures are amazing (can finally use full screen mode with out have to keep sliding up the nav bar) 
  • The animations/ transitions are so smooth 
  •  really like the integrated night mode (was always using a 3rd party night theme)
  • it's ergonomically easier to use (basically the main purpose of the update) 
  • Made my phone feel like a bran new phone.
-CONS
  • The new sounds, sound VERY cheesy in my opinion (ex, charging sound screenshot sound) personally I liked the old one better, sounded more subtle and modern. 
  • I would rather the time in the status bar to be either in the middle or back on the right side(it just doesn't feel natural being on the left Imo) 
  • For the night mode I wish the bubbles were black instead of the dark grey colour
Those are my thoughts on the new One Ui update. Let me know if you guys agree/disagree on my thoughts on the update aswell share your thoughts about the new One Ui. 
0 Likes
20 Comments
Miketyler
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hard to say when we've been using it for 5 hours.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Cons:

-Icons are AWFUL. Line icons looked great and unique, but the new icons look generic
-Corner radius is too big. And they do not match the Note9 corners
0 Likes
TeaDoh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Totally agree, the icons were so terrible I went out my way and bought an s9 icon pack LOOOL3dda0811-518c-42eb-868e-f77f3171c016.jpg
2fa70d54-f491-4614-8d01-158cdaafa0e4.jpg
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This icon pack is also awful. Get a refund now and I'll link you a proper icon pack with the right icons
SMTRMRSL
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
CH is there any icon pack that will bring the old icons or nah
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Never mind. Nobody was smart enough to make an icon pack on Galaxy Theme Store.
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
http://apps.samsung.com/theme/ProductDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.www.PyeongChang2018_1.appiconpack&SITE_CODE=ca
It's the closest one and matches dark mode I guess and it's free.
0 Likes
TeaDoh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The icon pack was only round $1.50 but the new icons are really ridiculous, I personally think they should kept the old ones
0 Likes
Aniket
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how did u got it ?? I'm in Canada.. still no option to get beta version.?? plz help
0 Likes