Original topic:

my samsung smartcast for mu 10+ is the most unreliable. never works most times

(Topic created on: 06-15-2020 11:43 PM)
jaykonami
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Fault Samsung smart cast, phone freeze when you receive a call. Very frustrating
0 Likes
6 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @jaykonami,

Could you please share more information about the issue you are facing with Samsung device. it will help us understand the exact issue and can assist you better.

Meanwhile, You can try a simple reboot and check, sometimes a reboot will fix the issues.

0 Likes
jaykonami
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
this is not about reboot as I have done this many times without luck. the smart view chooses when it decides to work. also, you receive a call and then the screen just freezes to the point that you can't even cut the call
0 Likes
jaykonami
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
the smart share is on and off. it just doesn't even load up when you need it

the call screen freezes when you receive a call. you can't even hit the answer button
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @jaykonami,

Please try the steps shared by @mytech, and check if it solves the issue. Follow the link provided by @mytech, for wipe cache partition. Thank @mytech.

mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks @Kingslayer 👍 it's freezing and hopefully they fix it before Winter comes 🤪🤣or at least before you kiss your sister 😳

Signed
mytech 🙃🤣😭
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I don't have issues doing this 🤷

-Reboot, which was already mentioned by @Kinsley 👍

If That don't help...
-Maybe as always try a
@Cassidy
Wipe cache partition
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Wipe-cache-partition-for-all-devices-EN-FR/td-p/3156063

Still have issues...
-Try to uninstall the app and try to install an older version.
*Reboot after *

Difficulty still...
-You could try a different app 🤙
*Reboot after*

And the last option I do not like...
But if your not fixed now...
-Backup with smartswitch onto your
computer or have everything backed up with some cloud service then do a factory reset.