Original topic:

New S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-15-2024 05:23 PM)
mamaT
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone having issues with the fingerprint acknowledging on the lock screen? I have turned up the sensitivity with no luck 🤷‍♀️
15 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Are you using any screen protector? 

Zero issues with Whitestone Dome Tempered Glass screen protector on any Samsung devices. 

mamaT
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes I am.
mamaT
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Don't know which one mine is . Bestbuy put it on
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You can always try to re-register your fingerprints, that could help but many screen protectors cause fingerprint issues, some more than others.
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Agreed.
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It seems this also affects the S23 as well.

I had thought it wsd just me cause i used a privacy screen protector that i originally had from August to October but I enabled sensitive accuracy (whatever its called) and recalibrated dingers for scanning by 1st deleting previous entries.

Seems this article shows im not alone or unqiue to pravaxy screens.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/fix-galaxy-s23-fingerprint-scanner-not-working-properly-with-screen-p...

So it's either not a correct application of the screen protector, or i did not press harder than typical when i rescanned.1710574658811.jpg
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi mamaT, as adviced by GG2 have you tried to re-register your fingerprints on your device?

Is your fingerprint issue resolved?

0 Likes
mamaT
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have tried to re-register several times. Still no luck. Someone mentioned it could be my screen protector. I am not willing to forgo screen protection just to have my fingerprint. Disappointing.
0 Likes
mamaT
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
No, I have not resolved the issue. Very disappointed. I do not/will not go without protection for the screen.
0 Likes