Please try to wipe the cache partition of your phone and check.
Follow the below steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears release all the keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.