No Notification Panel Icons

(Topic created on: 11-24-2022 07:04 AM)
bicc_knowlocc
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Cover image

Hello,

Ever since my Android 13 update on the 21st, when I swipe down on the notification panel the app icons are just plain white. I'm running an s22 Ultra with Telus. My g/f is running an s22 ultra with Telus as well and we downloaded Android 13 at the same time. Hers shows the app icons just as they should be. Anyone else having trouble with this or knows how to fix. 

Edit: tried to post a screenshot but it's not letting me. Just transitions to the words "cover Image"

0 Likes
9 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
You probably have some theme enabled. Look into removing it.
You can easily post a screenshot, just hit the + and select your image......
0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You are right bro, some people are not getting it but this issue is there for some, they messed up in update
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, please perform wipe cache partition and see if it helps. Below are the steps to perform clear cache partition.

1.Turn off the unit.
2.Press and hold the volume up button and press and hold the on/off button. When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys ("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).
3.Press the volume down key repeatedly to highlight "wipe cache partition".
4.Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes" and press the Power button to select. When the wiping of the cache partition is completed, "Reboot System Now" is highlighted.
5.Press the Power button to reboot the unit.

0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
The problem is it does work even after reboot, and once you dont use your phone for sometime lets say i went to sleep for 4hours and wake up now notifications wont come no media player,whatsapp nothing unless you open them norification is there but not on notification bar. This does affecting many users , this is related to android 13 update only when everything was fine on android 12
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Not sure factory reset is an option for you or not. However, I have no such problem since I have factory reset after I finished OneUI 5 upgrade.

Always recommend factory reset after major OS update.
0 Likes
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I had to reset afterall when nothing worked i guess its good now
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I had the same issue after updating to One UI 5.0 as I had themed the notification panel using GoodLock QuickStar, to solve that issue I went into GoodLock Theme Park and edited my existing quick panel theme and changed the icon background from white to blue, issue resolved or you can set it to transparent.Screenshot_20221130_183436_Theme Park_1000011213_1669851277.jpg
bicc_knowlocc
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you! Gonna try that now
0 Likes