Original topic:

Notes app update

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 10:15 PM)
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello again.. hope y'all are healthy and 😊 doin' good!

I just downloaded the notes update and really really do not care for it. I don't know if it's just not meant for my S10+, or what's going on. Why do they have to change things, and remove things, that worked just fine?

I first of all couldn't access my notes until I changed them all to the new layout. Then I find the "save" has gone, using bold, italics, etc. is now a 2-step procedure, and, when I saw the option to change the background color thought I'd try it. When I went to change another note, the option seems to have disappeared! 

Okay, I realize I'm stuck with this new version now.. guess I'm just venting! Sorry I'm running off on all of you.. but I feel better now 😌 (yeah, right), although I'm not as excited about using this program any longer!

Stay safe all!

2 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S
Hi ajDilligaf, To ensure the best experience, Samsung encourages all users to keep software and applications up to date at all times.
Samsung is committed to providing the best possible mobile experiences and product quality continues to be one of our top priorities.
0 Likes
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi Kinsley 👋
I always do the updates.. I just don't always like them! Some new features are added, which is nice, I just don't understand why what always worked, was easy to use, and very easy to like!, they get removed or changed. That's my only beef.. why change what works 😳? It's not like they caused problems or errors!
And, why list both the old notes AND the new.. all my old notes are still there but cannot be accessed. Sorry, I just don't get it. I'll learn the new and live with it tho.