Original topic:

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS DIARE & VERY URGENT BACK-UP ISSUE πŸ™πŸ™

(Topic created on: 05-01-2024 07:17 PM)
Mannamanias
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

OMG SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE πŸ™πŸ™ HELP ME to figure this situation out regarding very vital back up data situation!!! Okay so I was using my old backup phone Samsung Galaxy S8 recently and during the switch over to the phone I'm currently using now I'm going to Motorola G Stylus 2022 model my Samsung Galaxy S8 tomorrow managed to go missing now the thing is I currently have no form of lock on it no screen lock password pin nothing as to do the data transfer from one phone to another it required me to temporarily take it off further there is tons and tons and tons of extremely important information and data on the S8 in which I greatly greatly require 

πŸ™πŸ™ SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A WAY IN WICH I CAN REMOTELY BACK UP THE ENTIRE DEVICE AND RESTORE THE REQUIRED DATA as it's truly life altering fall out from it if I can not

Now I still have access via my Samsung account and I DID have access to the MAIN Google account linked to the device till earlier when I did the secure phone via remotely locking it and now it seems to appear to have completely signed out of that account on that device 

However I DO have multiple Google accounts linked to the device!! 

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH A SOLUTION PLEASE πŸ™ πŸ™ 

0 Likes
2 Comments
Galaxy S
If you have set up your Samsung phone to back up automatically to your Samsung Cloud, Microsoft Cloud, and Google Cloud before losing it, then once you set up those same accounts on another Samsung phone, you should be able to restore all of your information. I don't know if you can access Samsung Cloud from a non-Samsung phone, though to restore that information.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Mannamanias, thanks for reaching out about transferring data from your Galaxy to a non-Samsung device. You can use Cloud services such as Google Drive to transfer your data from one Android device to another. There are also third-party services available through Google Play Store. 

Thank you OfficialPrincess for providing the information.