Original topic:

Please Samsung please...

(Topic created on: 09-20-2018 03:39 PM)
JDC
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Please Samsung please don't allow carriers to removes useful small small features, like wifi calling, data and hotspot toggle from notification panel these are very useful features for every user and carriers remove them why? because of this you are forceing user to root or install cheap app's to get those toggles. Please Samsung if you are listening to you are users enable wifi calling, data and hotspot toggle in notification panel.
4 Comments
Galaxy S
Well you'd have an extremely difficult time trying to Root any device with a Locked Bootloader - I'm with you in the Data & Hot Spot Toggles - As for WiFi Calling that's not something that Carriers remove - It's something that they may or may not offer & in which case there's nothing that Samsung can do about it 🐧
0 Likes
perfectg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
wifi calling is carrier based not Samsung fault if it's working or not
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Well not so sure about wifi calling not being Samsung's fault.
My carrier gave me the feature as it is available for my phone. I was able to sign up ONLY with a 3rd party shortcut program to access a feature hidden (why?) on my phone.
Still i cannot turn it on...e214c7e5-040f-4f79-80b2-1adddb1f678c.jpg
0 Likes
Mezabaru
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.xda-developers.com/how-to-restore-mobile-data-quick-settings-tile-toggle-on-samsung-galaxy-devices/amp/

I mean you don't need root to add them... this is just a reference post if you dig more should find more straightforward. if you don't know what your doing make a backup.
0 Likes