Original topic:

Purchase

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 07:51 AM)
kovalk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hey. Just pre ordered new Galaxy S23 and Galaxy laptop. I didn't get confirmation from Samsung, no email from them, did I get scamed? 
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Check your samsung my account if you have one. Check your email for invoice. Junk inbox as well. Sign up for samsung my account if you haven't already.
0 Likes
kovalk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Nothing, I checked , no invoices
0 Likes
Galaxy S

When you inputted your credit card and hit submit, did you see an order successful page? I guess you didn't write down the order number for reference before closing the tab or window?

You can press CTRL + H to check your browser history to check which website you went to when you placed the order so you can see if it was a valid URL.

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we apologize for the delay and the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try to contact our Online shopping team by the given link, so that they will help you with the order status.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we request you to check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

(Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.
  2. Click on your profile picture and username.
  3. Click on Direct message.
0 Likes
kovalk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi kovalk, we have checked with our team regarding the order status.

The team has sent you the confirmation email, we request you to kindly check the email.

Thank you.

0 Likes
kovalk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you Helenna, appreciate that
0 Likes