Original topic:

S-Pen

(Topic created on: 08-22-2021 03:08 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Hey fellow members I'm waiting for my S-Pen for my S21 Ultra does anyone have any idea how long it takes? The status says it's preparing dispatch.!
Also can anyone tell me how good it works? Thanks! Take care y'all
3 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once you ordered your S-Pen. Once it ships, you will receive a second e-mail that will contain the tracking number for your order allowing you to obtain information on the shipping status of your S-Pen. Shipping will take approximately 1 to 7 business days depending on your shipping location.

Galaxy S21 Ultra works pretty well with an S Pen! You can create handwritten notes in Samsung Notes, take screenshots and make GIFs with Smart select, and draw on your favorite photos with AR Doodle. Your S Pen also gives you access to features in the Air command menu, like Screen write and Live message, which is perfect for sending personalized notes to friends and family.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Ok thank you so very much for your welcoming and reply !! It was helpful take care maybe we'll message again?
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We are glad that you found it helpful.