Original topic:

S20 owners, we might have hope! πŸ˜€

(Topic created on: 03-09-2024 05:53 PM)
JackVac
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I hope my dream for this phone will come true. Samsung has been known to surprise us with updates in phones you wouldn't expect.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF ANDROID 14 UPDATE FOR THE S20 SERIES NOR AM I AFFILIATED WITH SAMSUNG. I'M CANADIAN AND THIS MAY VARY DEPENDING ON YOUR COUNTRY. EVEN THO I SAW INDIANS DUDE WITH OFFICIAL UPDATE TO ANDROID 14 (WHICH PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMS WE WILL HAVE IT GLOBALY), IT'S NOT 100% PURCENT SURE WE WILL HAVE IT IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

Also, sorry for my bad english. English is not my first language. It's not because you're first language is english that mine is.
0 Likes
5 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

It would be great, but Samsung's Chat Support does not have an exemplary record for providing accurate information. 

Samsung's Chat Support have previously insisted that a device was eligible for an Android version update, it was not. 

Samsung's Chat Support has insisted that Canada "Was definitely participating in the Betas". Canada has never participated in the Betas. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

JackVac
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's why I exactly said "this is not an official confirmation". But will most likely and he's probably right since they started pushing thus update in India.
0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Not likely. But you should post this conversation on Reddit.
0 Likes
JackVac
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I tried but I can't post on r/Android and r/Samsung doesn't authorize link post.
0 Likes
MarkK
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Believe exactly opposite of what Samsung says. They like to string us around.
0 Likes