Original topic:

S21 Ultra preorder disappointing πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

(Topic created on: 01-26-2021 05:40 AM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
This is my first preorder and I thought that's the logic behind it to get it first hand. I placed my order on Jan 17 and still NOT receive any shipping/confirmation updates AT All. Slim chance it'll arrive by today. 

Meanwhile people ordered just days ago already received calls/emails from FedEx and will arrive by today. I asked Samsung support chat and they just giving me a template answer: it's in processing (the same as what it says on the website). 

So much for the hype huh Samsung? My last "preorder" experience for sure. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

43 Comments
Choquette67
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
just so you know, my S20 Ultra is still stuck at processing even though I received it a year ago. Samsung **bleep** at updating their trackers...
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Mine too is at the same stage, did you get a custom colour one? I ordered the phantom brown and have to wait 4 to 5 weeks.

0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
No I didn't. Just phantom black.
0 Likes
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
same here, I order my device on the 16 and people are getting theirs before me. I didn't even get a confirmation until I called and beg for it! They told me it's a first come basis but if that is the case how are other persons who literally ordered 4 days ago are getting theirs.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

what colour did you get? the custom colours do take longer

0 Likes
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The Phantom Black
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Just regular black.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Exactly! There's a post in this forum from a fella just ordered last Thursday and the device is coming today! This preorder bs definitely a bad experience for me πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
Galaxy S
I don't like how long it takes either.
0 Likes