Original topic:

S24 Series Trade-In Delay

(Topic created on: 04-28-2024 12:33 PM)
savage_potato
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys! I recently got the s24+ but it was a trade in offer. I still haven't received the way bill for the phone that I have to give back to samsung. Is anyone still waiting for their waybill? 
And also moderators, please quit giving the same reply, 'call samsung 1800' I've been calling every week. 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we certainly understand your disappointment and we are very sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

We appreciate your time and patience. We kindly request you please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. 

To view direct message please follow the given steps. Viewing your Direct messages Inbox.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.

2. Click on your profile picture and username.

3. Click on Direct message.

OR

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

Thank you.

Dolfinns
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have been waiting since Jan 26 for my email ...I keep on assuming that it will arrive any day now, but so far, that day has not come. As long as I don't see a charge go through on my CC for the trade-in amount, I can wait forever ...and it seems that I might have too.
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Dyvont
0 Likes
Galaxy S

I had to wait pretty much 3 months to get my trade-in email from Assurant and I pre-ordered it on launch day, so there seems to be a big delay. While you wait, you can add noreply@t.assurant.com to your email's contacts  or whitelist it so it doesn't go to Junk when it does come in.

Dolfinns
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks, will do!