Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S8 the edge lighting wont work

(Topic created on: 05-31-2019 08:35 AM)
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello there , why does the edge lighting wont work ? I activate it and put notifications but he did not work help me
0 Likes
Resolved!
Galaxy S
Do you want a Goodlock app installed on your S8? When you open Edge Lighting from Goodlock do you see the Edge Lighting notification working at all? See the screen shot
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Exactly like that!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Remember to either Tag me - or click on the "reply button" otherwise I don't know if you have posted anything 🙂
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the issue is that in the settings it work but after when i receve a msg it doesnt work why its so complcated
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Did you check in the individual apps that the Notification for those apps is enabled?

If all the settings are correct - Then you can try Wiping Cache in Recovery - But I doubt that will fix it - The last resort is to Factory Reset... I'm pretty sure that I had a similar problem with Edge Lighting on my S8+ Oreo 8.0 and for what it's worth - After a Factory Reset - Edge Lighting was finally working for me... Let me know if you need any help with a Factory Reset 😉
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
u mean that i must make a factory rest to my s8 in order to fix this issue ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
That's what I'm thinking.. I remember that when I had my S8+ I couldn't get Edge Lighting to work - But after a Factory Reset it was working... I guess it depends on how important Edge Lighting is for you - But I perform Factory Resets fairly often & although it does take some time - It's not all that much of a pain..
0 Likes
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
lol why samsung is pain in the **bleep** **bleep** to much compicated
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah - Sometimes Samsung is a real pita...
0 Likes