Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S9 android 11!!!

(Topic created on: 03-18-2020 07:40 AM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Will s9 get android 11 after android 10 or just remain on android 10? Its 2020, what if Samsung gives us a surprise? Because s9 is truly capable of android 11 If that's your question, check out this NEW SOFTWARE UPDATE SCHEDULE!!!!!! 

17 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Levels mean absolutely nothing to me in here. I could stay level 1 forever and i wouldn't care at all. If i did care, i would start a whole bunch of meaningless threads to up my levels 😉
Galaxy S
wise words
Galaxy S
🤔🤨
0 Likes
Galaxy S
NO, GUESS 6 IS QUITE THE LEVEL! OR NEED TO MAKE MORE AND PERSONSL BADGES?
LOL, YOU QUICKER, BUILD SPEED GOING 4 DISTANCE! LOL, I HAVE A BROTHER, HAVEN'T SEEN HIM, I WAS THAT COOL SIS.
🥇💫🌹👍🏅🙋‍♀️🙇‍♀️
Solution
NaGaBaN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Well i dont see any reason not to The Note 9 and S9 came with Powerfull Hardware improwements,unlike the s6 to s7 to s8 so Hardware will not be the Issue Here,But if Samsung dont upgrade the s9 i will be forced to change to another Brand,Nearly all of the Competition now Updates theyr Softwares for 3-4 years except Apple for 5-6,Cause Flagships now cost much more and are very cappable Devices Reaching High End Dekstops and Gaming Laptops.

ShubhamG1023
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm switching to ios this year due to late updates.

mammabear78
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Mu s9 is still on android 9... it wont update and I have no idea how to fix it
0 Likes
emam013
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

It's a shame that I spent a sum of my hard earned money to get a good device like the s9+ and then I find that I'm behind other models in software updates due to "policies". These are not to be accepted policies. 
I will switch brands for sure. Other good brands now make as powerful devices as Samsung AND they give their costumers more than this weak-2-years of major updates. 

0 Likes