Original topic:

Samsung failure

(Topic created on: 02-21-2024 06:28 AM)
Mikeherm
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have a flip 4 phone....samsung is not taking responsibility for a failure with this type of folding phone. Within the year the screen protector cracked and was replaced under the warranty and stated that they replace additional parts in the cell that was stated in their report but the parts were not indentified. The cell worked well until 4 months later it started turning off when unfolding to the open position. I call support and was told it's an issue with this cell's screen due repeat folding open and close. I really think that samsung should stop denying and take responsibility in repairing it as it's an ongoing issue with these phones. Beware being flip phones as samsung knows its an issues and taking a risk management like that is not fair for their customers flipping a $500.00 (plus) for a repairing bill. BEWARE OF THIS FACT BEFORE GETTING A FLIP PHONE .
3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We’ll ensure you that it will be considered as feedback and value your time contacting us.

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

0 Likes
Mikeherm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Fyi due this frustration I am considering to never again buy a samsung product especially when you don't back up your product. Look at my history I always bought samsung. I am on a veterans pension so I budget everything...thanks
0 Likes
Mikeherm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung still didn't take responsibility for their flip phone issues.
0 Likes