Original topic:

Scared to switch

(Topic created on: 03-22-2024 02:39 PM)
Heuberto
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I'm scared to switch from Samsung to another android or iPhone device. I've been with Samsung for too long and really enjoy their software and feel. 

Anyone else feel like this? Please no hate comments, I'll report you.

Thanks! 
Heuberto
0 Likes
10 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Heuberto, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Samsung devices.

Thank you for your thoughts with us and we hope to see existing features to be improved in the future.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Aside from the Moderator not having a clue what your post was saying / asking.. 

Is there anything in particular that is making you think about another Manufacturer? 

I can't speak for you, but I don't think that I'd ever switch to iPhones, I know that many people really like them, and I've never owned one.. so my view is vicariously determined. 

As for a different Android device.. There used to be more competition, but now it's primarily Google devices, Chinese brands.. Sony maybe.. but I really think that Samsung does make the best hardware.. I know that Customer Service & Support in Canada is... [Fill in the Blank], and Fortunately I've never needed any support or service..

This probably doesn't help you much, but at least I understood your question, and gave you my thoughts. 

Good luck with your decision making 🕊

Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Weird 🤔
Heuberto
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for your positive input. But I'm not thinking of switching... Just wanted to start a chat/blog. I think samsung has the best hardware as well. I don't find any other device that's android appealing as Samsung.
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
So you come here to splather your gaganess for Samsung, then threaten anyone who disagrees.

Report me. Please.
0 Likes
Heuberto
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I did enjoy the outcome. I'm not here to bash anyone. I will just no longer reply to you. ✌️
0 Likes
saintman
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I went from a Motorola about the size of a loaf of bread to a J6 now to a A10. The world is mixing too fast fir me. Now I was thinking about making the jump ta S20. Gives me anxiety attacks just thinking about the learning curve it would take to master this 21st century wizardry....
Heuberto
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Trust me, its worth it. I've had many Samsung devices including an S3 III (in my photo). I now own a S23+ and love it very much.
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I've tried to make a switch twice because I love tech and want to try new things.

But I've only had the chance to test the Oneplus open and oneplus 12.

Though they are solid devices and have their own nice software. The lack of goodlock's customizations and ability to do some things always made me want to switch back to Samsung's software.

I've been with Samsung for too long and got so used to their software and I'm too invested in their ecosystem which is why I cannot make the switch.

But I feel like Samsung is full of themselves and bringing us only the minimum hardware specs when other phones, especially Chinese phones have way better hardware. For example, the xiaomi 14 ultra. Just their camera hardware is way ahead of what Samsung is offering in their ultra.

Hopefully Samsung will step it up soon because their minimal upgrades year to year is ridiculous.