Original topic:

Storage

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 03:05 PM)
Drez007
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Why does the S22 ultra take up 10gb more storage than s21 ultra. Same android 12 oneui 4.1 on both. Can someone explain.
0 Likes
6 Comments
BunnyPuffs
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi there! Usually, as the mobile phone capacity improves, system storage will take up more space. Basically, the system and function are all upgraded. The only way to really go back to your old system storage is to root your device/jailbreak + delete unwanted apps or to uninstall some functions (I wouldn't recommend jailbreak though). Even then, it still might take up more space.
0 Likes
Drez007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks 👍
0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Yes. when there are some new features added and also there is an upgrade to the system and Samsung is also planning to release security patch update soon.

0 Likes
Drez007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks, still waiting here in Canada for the release of March security update and Software Update. Seems we are allways last to get both. European models have all ready gotten 3 updates to improve their phones. I have apps that are crashing, having to uninstall then reinstall them. Samsung needs to get their **bleep** together.
0 Likes
Drez007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Has any carrier in Canada released the latest Software Update for the S22 series???
0 Likes
Josephaters
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Our luck always seems to run out when we need both. Three updates have already been released for European models. Some of my apps are crashing, and I have to uninstall and reinstall them. System and functionality have all been upgraded.

0 Likes