Original topic:

want gallery/ Samsung cloud notifications off

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 06:07 AM)
jizzy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Very annoying frequent notification, can't seem to turn off, options are greyed out

4 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi jizzy, Samsung Cloud notifications cannot turn off. Greyout by default.

The only way to stop receive this message is not synchronize the Gallery folder to Samsung Cloud and do Gallery backup manually.

In case you are fine with not sync your Gallery to Samsung Cloud, here is the way to turn it off.

Open Settings →Accounts and Backup→ Samsung Cloud→ 3 dots on top right →Settings →Sync and auto backup settings

Turn off Gallery

** Remember, if your Gallery lost pictures or something happen, you have no 2nd copy of your Gallery.

Therefore, you need to do backup manually using Samsung SmartSwitch once in a while.
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi jizzy,

As mentioned by @

Thanks, 

craftywitch1990
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Go into Settings, Apps, scroll down to Samsung Cloud. tap Notifications, all options are greyed out but tap General Notifications, there are two bell icons, turn on Silent, an option shows up right below to Minimize notifications, turn that on.
Found on Google with a 5 second search and has worked so far for me. Samsung cloud is the most annoying POS app I have ever encountered for sending unwanted notifications.

Waqas33
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Awesome solution. Thank you. It worked for me. Now its time to check if it gives me any more annoying notifications.

0 Likes