Original topic:

why is parallax effect removed

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 06:34 AM)
YaySir
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Before one UI 2.0, the wallpaper used to have parallax effect, i can't find the setting anymore
7 Comments
User616
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yeah please, I really suggest Samsung to please bring back "motion effect" for both home and lock screen wallpapers.
MarcelloMoraes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Please, please, please Samsung bring back The Parallax feature to the phone. This is what made our phone so unique in its look and feel! I still haven't gotten over losing that feature! Why remove such a unique feature?! No other phone did this and it's another cool factor that set our phones apart of your competitors!!!!  BRING BACK PLEASE!!!!!! 

Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @YaySir,

The motion effect is removed in the new update. However, Samsung has added a zoom-in/zoom-out transition animation, to the wallpaper, on app launch and app close respectively to have a new experience.

Homero890
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I realize that the zoom in function exists, but the motion effect was far superior. Please bring it back. It was a bad trade. Listen to the user's plea and satisfy our demand.

Kecskusz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm very disapointed... why needed to remove a function what like almost every user?

My next phone will not be a samsung device... I'm sure about that... :(

User616
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Zoom - in/out transition animation has been removed.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/suggestion-feedback-ii/td-p/9329163
0 Likes
Gekkid
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

Actually the effect was really cool. Bad move to take it off.

0 Likes