Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Fold 4 Wifi keeps disconnecting

(Topic created on: 05-11-2023 03:30 AM)
vicky01
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
I got my fold 4 yesterday and I have noticed wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting back. I have 3 other samsung phones but none of them having this issue.

Anybody else noticed this issue?
19 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Z
No wifi issues on my fold here. Try forgetting the network and reconnect from the start. Kinda like resetting the connection.
Solution
Axton
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, just to confirm, have you  tried to reset network settings on your Galaxy Z fold4  phone .
If not please try to reset the network setting. It will resolve your issue.

1. Go to Settings, and then select General management.
  2. Find and select Reset.
  3. Choose Reset network settings.
  4. Tap on the Reset settings button.
  5. Tap on the Reset button.

Note: When you reset the network settings, the Wi-Fi information, mobile data, and Bluetooth connection are reset.

brianclindley
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Not working for me. Z Fold 4 just recently stopped connecting to WIFI...and now and again can't find home WIFI AND can't find neighbor's WIFI like it used to. Not sure if it happens when I fold the screen or just randomly disconnects for another reason. Followed the steps in the "Solution," but nothing is helping. I only recognized it because my phone data drained. If I "reconnect," it will work for a while...then disconnect. EVERY other device is working with WIFI perfectly. Any other ideas?

0 Likes
Members_VKGpci2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Did you resolve your issue ? I am having the same issue

0 Likes
Reschkman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Not working for me either. I reset my network setting several times. Wifi keeps disconnecting. Any other ideas?

0 Likes
Members_AD4ae2G
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Same here. It's not able to detect any WiFi in the area at all. Suddenly last night I'm not able to connect to WiFi and keeps disconnecting. The solution provided by Axton doesn't work. Any other thing that can be done?

0 Likes
MachiV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

Reset network connections.

Reset settings.

Factory reset.

Done all and wifi still keeps dropping. The factory reset helps some but wifi connection is still not consistent.

0 Likes
vicky01
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Thank you, after resetting connection settings. It seems stable now.
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, it's glad to hear that issue is resolved.

Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

Please contact us back if you need any further information.

0 Likes