Original topic:

Phone application data usage, am I hacked??

(Topic created on: 02-15-2024 06:14 AM)
doobydude
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Z
I have a few images I took of my samsung phones application data usage, and some have very strange names, like one being called "hdn app" another "dyck face" and other questionable WEIRD things. 

Not sure how many of these should be there. Any jn particular that anyone that sees the list of these apps would make you want to remove them... if it's even possible. 
6 Comments
jhonperez
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
All are Samsung Applicacións. normal
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

No, you aren't ha*cked. Samsung System Apps. 

doobydude
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Sweet was wondering from some of those weird names
0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
It's interesting. Some apps in your list don't exist on my s23u. It could be a different phone model. Which phone are you using? I suggest you order apps by name so that people can easily compare their apps.
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
On a side note. When you reply to a com.e t on here and decide to type the reply and want to add a picture. This screenshot is the only pictures that ever come up, no matter how many I've taken before these pics or no matter how many afterwards. The only way I've been able to now attach pictures to places like this is by pasting them through the clipboard...1708007723926_1708007723920_0.jpg
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi, Could you please help us with the complete model number of the device.

You can find model number in Settings > About device, you can also check the model number on back panel of the phone and on purchase box too.

0 Likes