Original topic:

Help please!

(Topic created on: 02-09-2024 12:29 PM)
SMPuppy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Other
I get called by some person, who never answers or leaves a message. I do not know what he wants. When I call that number, it can not be dialed.
10 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Other

Block the number. 

Other
I'm having same experience some unknown number I dont know called my phone saying I called them I have never ever called anyone second time I received a call the person wasn't talking just hung up I tried calling the number it rings but said I couldn't complete the dial.
0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Other
When first year I got the new phone number and got many unknown number calls. If you don't answer, then they left voice messages of scams, but if you picked calls up, then silence at the other side. After learning these scam calls, I didn't pick up unknown phone calls. After I got a voice message, I just blocked/deleted the number. Now I get fewer scam calls. Just Block unknown calls.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Other

Exactement ! Si c’est important, la personne va laisser un message vocal même si c’est un numéro inconnu désactivé par défaut, c’est accessible. 

0 Likes
Other
I used Bixby Text Call to answer them. No voicemail and they hang up themselves.
Other
@SMPuppy, I can relate with you. At least 2 or 3 times a month, I get a recorded or computer generated phone call from Amazon saying that I owe them for a $296 purchase I have made. That amount is always the same. I don't even have an Amazon account. As soon as I answer they say "This is Amazon". Within 2 seconds, I hang up, block the call, and never hear from them until they call again. The phone number that comes in is always completely different.
0 Likes
Taggi
Active Level 3
Other
It's spam or scam. Block the number.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Other
Run and hide in the basement, quick!!
There going to keep calling untill you cant take it anymore and do something *** twisted crazy like block the number!
Oh my god!!!! Now theyre calling me too!!! Im gunna grab my bug out bag and hide in the cellar.....at least i gotta bottle of spiced rum, 4 percs and 3 bumps of the good *** if he finds me. I hope thats enough for the bpth of us, i like em when there limber and loose. Wish me luck!
0 Likes
lisaa1234
Active Level 6
Other
It's spam no not answer, that happened to be last year, and I had to factory set phone , it was a scam , they were trying to access , my phone and they may have because things were lagging alot ,needed to factory reset, pls don't answer, block mark as spam ok
0 Likes